Also known as Ocimum tenuiflorum, Ocimum sanctum. Manjari, Krishna Tulsi, Trittavu, Tulshi, Thulasi and Thulsi.
Grow your Gratitude Special Features:
- Purified & Energised with divine positive energy through a sacred process
- Special sowing & watering instructions (included in courier).
- Grows your happiness by growing your gratitude
- Infinite power: The power multiplying capability increases as and when the plant grows
Seed Special Features :
- The Plant has Great medicinal value
- Strongest absorbent of negative energy. This is one of the reasons why Hindus keep a tulsi plant at home. It is believed to be dearest to Lord Vishnu.
- Symbol of Purity…….
- Antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, immune-stimulating and adaptogenic (stress removal) properties.
Grow your Gratitude Seed Information
- Absorbs negative energy & carbon – dioxide
- Gives Oxygen
- Makes the entire planet grateful to you.
(Note: The negative energy absorbed is adjusted against the positive energy. This plant never radiates negative energy. If negative energy exceeds positive in its surroundings the plant dies.)
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade, at least four hours of sunlight a day is required.
- Soil: Grows well in loamy and fertile soil with good drainage, pH level around 6 to 7.5 is optimal.
- Water: Water the plant when the top one inch of soil is dry. Do not water during rain. Reduce watering by the winter to prevent diseases.
- Temperature: 15 to 30 degree C
- Sowing Season: Any time of the year
- Manure: Free Organic home – Made Manure (Recommended)
Please Note: You should follow the special Sowing & Watering instruction for this to work.(incl. in courier)
For Additional Plant Information :